41° 31′ 01″ N 10° 27′ 40″ E
AT OUR PREMISES WE PROVIDE SERVICING, MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR SERVICES FOR:
- piston engines of the world’s most renowned aircraft engine makers (Lycoming, Pratt & Whitney, Bombardier-Rotax, Franklin, Continental);
- electromagnetic accessories (starters, alternators, magnets);
- fuel devices (carburettors, injectors, pumps, etc.);
- flight and engine instruments (altimeters, anemometers, gyroscopes, etc.);
- flexible ducts (Aeroquip, Stratoflex);
- radio navigation devices (Bendix King, Garmin, Collins, Narco, etc.);
- electrical actuators (landing gear, flap and trim).
ALL PERIODIC INSPECTION AND OVERHAUL OPERATIONS ON GENERAL AVIATION AS WELL AS SPORTING AND RECREATIONAL AVIATION AIRCRAFT OF THE WORLD’S MOST RENOWNED AIRCRAFT MAKERS, IN PARTICULAR:
Piper, Partenavia, Beechcraft, Husky, General Avia, Robin, Socata e Moran, Avion Mudry, Tecnam, AeroCommander, Siai Marchetti (Leonardo) including uninstalling, inspecting and/or servicing and re-installing their components on-board (wings, landing gear, fixed planes, control surfaces, etc.) and implementing changes and dispatches.
WE ALSO RESTORE VINTAGE AIRCRAFT
Fiat G46, Harvard T-6, Macchi MB 308, Avia FL3, Saab Safir, etc.
Besides its proven track record and experience, our staff is trained through specific courses held by the aircraft and engine makers, keeping pace with the industry through periodic in-house training.
Furthermore, our workshop is equipped to perform:
- non-destructive tests (penetrant liquids and magnaflux method)
- surface treatments (Alodine)
- periodic precision tests on all repair workshop tools (torque wrenches, manometers, calipers, centesimals, etc.)
Besides holding the “civil” flying certificate, in compliance with the PART 145 European regulation, we – at Luciano Sorlini s.p.a. – are also in a position to perform all maintenance and overhaul operations regarding general aviation aircraft. Furthermore, we are EASA PART M-approved as concerns continuing management of airworthiness of piston single-engine aircraft.
At our aircraft repair shop in Carzago, adjacent to the runways, we perform all periodic inspection and repair operations regarding engines and light-sport aircraft from the main aircraft makers.
Upon our customer’s request, our technical department organises periodic update or supplementary courses regarding maintenance of engines and their accessories.